Monday, September 03, 2007

selfish people

First I like to hear your story before I am gonna write into this topic and share what I had experienced. Somebody may say I am stupid and selfish. To some extent it might be true because its human nature to fulfill their basic needs human can have some kind of selfishness. So as human i might be selfish. What the point was why some people are extremist in selfishness.

Recently I went to pick up my cousin sister from school and it seems that there are many people who don't care of stopping their cars in the middle of the road since there is not enough room for another car or a motorbike to go by in the lane. I guess they think they are so special and people respect them because they are in a high rank or may be they are famous. It also seems that these people are so lazy and that their kids are so lazy that they cannot drive around the corner or park in a road where there are no traffic. May be they are so busy and it will taken an extra few minutes to walk or drive if they do.

Living in a small community means we do have to obey certain rules which others are not practicing yet.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my life i met lot of people whom they can be called as slef fish people but all they have something common. i think you know it and you should mention it here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The AnalyXer © 2007 | Contact | About Me