Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Exam over

Well those who are reading my blog I want thank them for their patience. I want to say sorry for keeping you guys without any update for a long time

Exams and some other stuffs really occupied me for last few weeks. I spent very hard three weeks to get ready for the exams, assignments and project. Honestly i couldn't get a single minute to play around, I have no choice but to drop all my entertainments and other stuffs including pages i write and you guys.

Now exam are over and it did not go very badly at all, There were only a handful sleepless nights, and some sacrifice with my regular activities and the project we were working on. When results get published only i can know how successful it was but i had confidence in all the exams i did and hope for a good result. Hope you guys wish me for a good result.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger foniboki said...

Good luck and best wishes on your exams. Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.

 
At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man. foniboki is so right; sweat and sacrifice equals success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The AnalyXer © 2007 | Contact | About Me