Friday, July 28, 2006

The Analyser - Introducing Qaafhsa

This blog has been running for almost 8 months now, and I just realize that I never introduce my self to you guys. For those who are wondering if Qaafhsa is my real name, it's not. The name came across from my cyber world. But if read the letter from the end to beginning you know my actual name is.

I have been working in this cyber world when i was in school, but my actual contribution to this huge network begins couple of years back. I think my self as a generalist, knowing bit of everything ( in dhivehi for those people they call "Roanu Eduru"), and a lot on certain specialized areas. My areas of interest are fraud investigation, cyber crimes, networking, security management, web designing and hardware in general.

Before studying IT, I have studied Business related subjects in my school years as well as high schooling days. After high school i have joined Anti- Corruption Board and thought I should build my career in fraud investigation, but working there for 3 years i couldn't get any professional experiences in the field. I soon realize that this wasn't really what I wanted to do in my life. That's when I switched to Information Technology. A career in sports and journalism field would also have interested me, but after considering it for a while, I concluded that this was not something that i wanted to do full time.

The Analyser has been up and running since late august 2005. My initial goal is to transmit some of my knowledge to fellows, while making some great friends in the process. I also wanted to improve my English because as you may have already noticed, its not perfect.

Now I'd like to know more about you guys. Just leave a small comment attached to this message, I would really appreciate it. Who's reading me regularly? Don't forget to leave your blog address so I can come to visit you in my spare time.

4 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why dont u write something personal about you. So others may knw your personal info too

 
At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pic is too small to identify you.

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me what is your purpose in building this web site. but its cool and hard work

 
At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow..dude you are a hidden geek on the net. could you show your self

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



The AnalyXer © 2007 | Contact | About Me